Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Some past photos...

In the past two years Eric and I have been on some amazing runs here in Alaska. I figured I should post a few photos from the past as a preview of what is to come.

On the trail after work one evening...

Top of the local snowboarding spot...

Eric's matrix impression...took us an hour to get him down from that pose, almost called in assistance

My arms were swing I swear...

I am going to try and remember to bring my camera for every run in the future. Key word is try. But we should get on some exciting runs here shortly...aside from my 3 week hiatus due to work (going to be out of communication, but Eric will be around).

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Y'all are so brave running in Alaska! I'm pretty sure I would freeze to death, but the view might be worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Eric's matrix jump!!! I can't believe how you can stand the cold....but the scenery looks breathtaking :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWSOME pictures!! I too love the matrix jump. But they are all very good.

    ReplyDelete